Challenge Anneka returned to our TV screens tonight for a new series. I remember the original with fond memories and nothing has changed it is still as good as ever and I’m looking forward to more. Anneka rice and her sound man Dave are back 11 or so years since the last show and it really doesn’t show they still have the same energy they had then.
It amazes me what can be done when people really put the mind to it. If only more of this could happen if people with relatively little power can do these sorts of amazing things why can government’s?
Tonight’s challenge was to record an 12 track music album and perform a concert to raise money for Children’s hospices all of which do a brilliant job providing care to very very ill children and there families. What’s more all are charities which rely on fund raising to keep going. The hospice featured in it self needs £3’000’000 a year to survive. They had to do all this in 5 days.
For more on the challenge visit HERE
The album called Over The Rainbow is now available in the shops and online I urge you to buy it. Not only is the money going to a worthy cause its a good album. BUY IT
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow – Duncan James & Myleene Klass
- You’re The One That I Want – McFly
- Fly Me To The Moon – Jimmy Osmond
- Way You Look Tonight – Curtis Stigers
- Climb Every Mountain – Lesley Garrett
- No Matter What – Andrea Ross
- Consider Yourself – Richard Fleeshman
- Secret Love – Cerys Matthews
- Young At Heart – Gavin Creel
- I Don’t Know How To Love Him – Bonnie Tyler
- Time Of My Life – Jermaine Jackson & Jocelyn Brown
- New York New York – Michael Bolton
- Talk Through Me – Jo Collins & Chickenshed